T-and-J-ProductionsT-and-J-Productions

AIM
Axel_Doi

Ongaku Ongaku

Cleaver title

If some of you who don't know this by now Ongaku is Japanese for "Music." I like the game is very origanal. It's nice to mix music with art, but I feel the this title need to be called something else.

Busy Burger Busy Burger

It's pretty fun

There's nothing like a basic puzzle games with a cute girl in it. I find this simple yet intresting. I like it, make another one.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

excellent work

It looks like we have another hit from Tom!

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Ha Ha Pwned

I Shadow the Hedgehog got the highest score. Behold 2153 and it sez Shadow T H, I want to see some A-Holes try to beat that. DAFT PUNK RULEZ!!!

Motherload Motherload

Oh thank God

I know when I frist laid eyes on this game, it wasn't stolen, but I never would of imagne that it would be on the front page. Now I have a legitimate reason to play this game. I'm glad.

TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG

Excellent programming

This is really good animation in your part. Get this up and your future will be bright.

Starogre responds:

Yes, thanks! I'm happy for doing the graphics and programming myself, without a collaboration going on!

SUPA japanime tutorial SUPA japanime tutorial

Nice really nice

I'll let you know that this flash is an inspration to those who want to take up drawing. great work.

TURTLE-MAN responds:

i like your style.

Crystallis Crystallis

Ok Great

Very interesting, and you made this up yourself?

Quantum Foam Quantum Foam

sweet

This is cool

Gunny bunny++ Gunny bunny++

This is unbelievibly awesome

I not the one who like flash games, but this gose beyond any flash games I experience!! I love this so much!!!